Plant Roast Chicken with Sage & Onion Stuffing Coated in English Herbs 1kg (8 – 10 servings)
Sunshine Vegan Deli Roast Meats are all Handcrafted on site, and we take pride in what we do.
Using the finest ingredients our roasts are moist and tender with a firmness that carves well with a mouth-watering chicken style taste.
Simply, we make Traditional Sunday Roasts with a Plant Based Twist!
• Perfectly seasoned with a great texture
• Versatile and flavoursome
• Handcrafted using only the finest ingredients
• Offers 6 – 8 servings
• Packaging fully recyclable
• Delivered to your door
Wheat Bread, Onion, Sage, Vegetable Oil, Black Salt, Black Pepper, Jackfruit, Water, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Wheat Gluten, Cornflour, Nutritional Yeast.
Allergens: Wheat, Celery, Mustard, may contain nuts.
Chilled 14 days
We deliver Tuesdays and Thursdays
Our products are vacuum packed and are shipped frozen with chill packs to ensure your product arrives chilled.
We ship to the UK Mainland
Please feel free to contact us at Sunshine Vegan Deli Limited
Our email address is [email protected] we will respond to you within 24 hours if not sooner.
Many thanks Sarah :)
Order & Delivery Information...
• We deliver Tuesday and Thursday
• We offer FREE DELIVERY on all our products
• Deliveries will usually be 2-3 days from placing your order.
• If you place an order, for example on Thursday, the soonest we can get your delivery to you will be Tuesday.
• However, if you would like your order on a certain date, just make a note when you checkout. We will do our best to help.
• All Plant Savouries and Meats are handmade for each individual order, so at busy times your parcel may take a little longer.
• You'll receive email confirmation when you place an order and a message from our couriers, to let you know it is on its way.
• If you have ordered more than one box of goodies - please be aware that they could be despatched separately.
• Please give instructions as to where the order may be left in. This can be a 'safe place' or a neighbour in case your not at home.
• Please give directions for non-numbered houses and difficult to find addresses as this will help with delivery.
• The products will need to be placed in a fridge upon arrival
• Your products will be labelled with a 'Use By Date' and can be frozen for up to six months.
• We are unable to send products under refrigerated conditions. However, the product is chilled when it leaves us and is packed in a suitable food box with ice to insulate it.
• We take great care when packing all items, so they travel securely. However, as we have to use a courier, please be aware that we can only send products if you accept full responsibility for the condition of the products when delivered to you.
• We do use a courier for delivery. If they are unable to deliver to you, or must deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£7.99|