Vegan Handmade Scotch Eggs Box (4)
No expense spared to provide our deliciously moist and moreish decadent Vegan Scotch Eggs.
Each Scotch Egg contains our VE egg, wrapped in plant pork and costed in a generous supply of panko breadcrumbs then baked to perfection, lovingly handmade by the Sunshine Team.
Pack of 4
Chilled 8 days, if they last that long 😊
We deliver Thursdays
We ship to the UK Mainland
Soya, Potatoes, Turmeric, Black Salt, Water, Soya Protein, Wheat Protein, Argar Argar, Salt, Soya Bean Oil, Natural Flavouring), Rusk (Wheat), Coconut Oil, Soya Protein, Chicory Root Fibre, Methylcellulose, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Vegetable Oils, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Allergens: Wheat, Soya
Please feel free to contact us at Sunshine Vegan Deli Limited
Our email address is [email protected] we will respond to you within 24 hours if not sooner.
Many thanks Sarah :)
Order & Delivery Information...
• Deliveries will usually be 2-3 days from placing your order.
• However, if you would like your order on a certain date, just make a note when you checkout. We will do our best to help.
• All Plant Savouries and Meats are handmade for each individual order, so at busy times your parcel may take a little longer.
• You'll receive email confirmation when you place an order and a message from our couriers, to let you know it is on its way.
• If you have ordered more than one box of goodies - please be aware that they could be despatched separately.
• Please give instructions as to where the order may be left in. This can be a 'safe place' or a neighbour in case your not at home.
• Please give directions for non-numbered houses and difficult to find addresses as this will help with delivery.
• The products will need to be placed in a fridge upon arrival
• We are unable to send products under refrigerated conditions. However, the product is chilled when it leaves us and is packed in a suitable food box with ice to insulate it.
• We take great care when packing all items, so they travel securely. However, as we have to use a courier, please be aware that we can only send products if you accept full responsibility for the condition of the products when delivered to you.
• We do use a courier for delivery. If they are unable to deliver to you, or must deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£6.86|