Vegan shoes, summer sandals – THEIA PINATEX VEGAN SANDALS


Ships From: Switzerland

Sold By : Lady V SKU: 3490600159 Category: Tag:

80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with a cork ankle strap
90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining – OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock
Hand-made in Portugal

£208.00

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Ships From: Switzerland

Sold By : Lady V SKU: 3490600159 Category: Tag:

Description

These vegan shoes are perfect for summer. Meet Theia, the women’s open-toe Flat mules in Piñatex, lined with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified Microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. These are the perfect vegan shoe for warmer weather.

This material is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. These beautifully made minimalistic shoes feature a cork ankle strap that adds personality to the design. This model features a regular shape. The breathable lining and upper make them the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day. You will not want to take them off.

Carefully made in Portugal in a fair work environment.

Available in White and Black.

For more stylish shoes by us see here: Click here for more shoes by Lady V.

Additional information

Colour

Black, White

Shoe Size (UK)

UK 4 – Euro 36/37 – US 6, UK 5 – Euro 37/38 – US 7, UK 6 – Euro 38/39 – US 8, UK 7 – Euro 39/40 – US 9, UK 8 – Euro 40/41 – US 10

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vegan shoes, summer sandals – THEIA PINATEX VEGAN SANDALS”

Shipping costs

Shipping from Switzerland
Within Switzerland Free
Outside Switzerland Free

Our customers also love

100 percent Vegan
Ethical shopping
Handmade
No animal testing